The Time Is Now!
We are now enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year for grades K-12th grade.
Follow the steps to begin the admissions process!
- Plan a Visit and Take a Tour of the School
- Look Over the Student Handbook and Tuition fees/Payment plan
- Complete the Application Forms
- Application and Personal Information
- Release Forms
- Medical Information
- Recommendation Forms
- Request for Records Transfer Form
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Copy of Medical Card
- Student Picture
- Recent Test Scores
- Report Cards or High School Transcript
- Testing can be scheduled by calling the school at 706-894-2404 or during your tour of the school
- Family Interview
- Once all paperwork is received, a family interview can be scheduled
- Once all is reviewed by the school, a decision will be made within a week of the interview
- New applicant fees and enrollment fees are due before the beginning of the school year and are non-refundable.
- All students and parents are required to attend orientation
- Dates for orientation will be posted as soon as the calendar is made for the new year